Cookies and Similar Technologies
Clear GIFs/Web Beacons. Clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) are typically very small transparent graphics (typically 1 pixel x 1 pixel) used on a website which can be used within the scope of the services we offer on our Website and are typically used in conjunction with cookies to track our users and their usage patterns.
Further details can be found in the table below:
|File(s)||Description||Period of Validity||Opt-out||Cookie Type / Other Technology|
|PageDisclaimerCookie||PageDisclaimerCookie||This cookie stores information about when (what time) a visitor accepted the Terms and Conditions on the Website.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
| This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyse how you use the Website. Information generated by the cookie about your use of this Website is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. In the event of activated IP anonymisation on this Website, your IP address is initially truncated within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this Website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website in order to compile reports about website activities and provide further services to the website operator related to website and Internet usage. The IP address transferred from your browser by Google Analytics will not be linked with any other data held by Google. IP anonymisation is enabled on this website.
|AllianzGIRoleCookie||AllianzGIRoleCookie||When visiting the Website, a visitor must select a “role” (e.g.: financial advisor, individual investor). This individual role ID is stored in the cookie.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
|AllianzGIRoleLevelTnCCookie||AllianzGIRoleLevelTnCCookie||This cookie stores information about the role ID, the Terms and Conditions page ID for the respective web page, and the exact time at which the role was accepted.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
||PageTermsAndConditionCookie||This cookie stores information about whether a visitor accepted the Terms and Conditions on the website. This includes the web page ID to which the Terms and Conditions apply.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
|recentSearch||recentSearch||This cookie stores the search words used in searches (during a browser session).||Browser session||No||Application cookie|
|germany#lang||germany#lang||This cookie stores information about the language preferences for a website.||Browser session||No||Application cookie|
|FundsInMyWatchList||FundsInMyWatchList||This cookie stores the respective Fund IDs from a watch list.||30 days||No||Application cookie|
|Sitecore|| • ASP.NET_SessionId
• BIGipServerEU_ EXT_WEB_prod_ allianzgi_com_443 .app~EU_EXT_ WEB_prod_allianzgi _com_443_pool
• BIGipServer~ WEB~EU_WEB_ prod_allianzgi_com_ 443.app~EU_WEB_ prod_allianzgi_com _443_pool
1. Language and country
2. Browser settings and browser extensions (plug-ins)
3. Use of this Sitecore-based website
4. Role selected to browse this Website
5. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
6. Search terms used on this Website
The cookies allow the Allianz Global Investors Website (a Sitecore-based platform) to save your settings and avoid asking for the same information each time you visit the Allianz Global Investors Website. It also allows data to be stored across multiple sessions (to ensure that the data is available even when the browser is closed and reopened).
| AddThis tools collect information on websites. They do not identify individuals directly, but instead they are designed to identify the device used by the website user to interact with the website. When a website user visits our Website, the AddThis tools collect data using cookies and pixels (Clear GIFs/Web Beacons). If a website user uses the AddThis tools on the website to share information or content (e.g. to share content on Facebook), the website user will be redirected through this Website before arriving at his or her destination website. The following information in particular is collected:
• Internet protocol address (IP address), Mobile Ad ID (MAID), browser type, browser language, type of operating system, date and time of the website user’s visit to the website and his behavior on the website, such as the duration of the visit to the website;
• The internet search performed by the website user to find and access the website;
• Information about how many times a website user makes use of the AddThis tools;
• Geolocation data (position data) derived from the internet protocol address (IP address)
The following is a description of the types of cookies used by the AddThis tools on websites:
• Analysis Cookies – AddThis submits an analytic cookie to the website user when the website user visits a website that helps AddThis to gain insight into the website user’s activity on a website, for example how regularly the website user’s device accesses the website, or how the website user’s device interacts with the website.
• Market Research Cookies – AddThis places a market research cookie on the website user’s device when the website user visits a website, or enables AddThis partners to use such a cookie. Market research cookies are similar to analytic cookies because they measure how regularly a website user visits a website. These cookies also allow market research companies to measure the success of certain marketing campaigns by collecting aggregated data across multiple websites.
• Targeted advertising cookies – if a website user visits a website that uses the AddThis tools, AddThis also stores a targeted advertising cookie on the website user’s device which helps AddThis to display individualised advertising for the website user, or to facilitate the display of such advertising and finally, to track how many advertising sites website users have